|Build Cost:||15,000 Coins|
|Base Upkeep Cost Per Day:||1,000 Coins|
|Limit Per Town:||1|
Overview[edit | edit source]
A structure used to train and promote Units, which are equipped as a class and have 5 lives before they have to be revived. Inside the structure, you will find the Captain to the left of the entrance that you can right click to view units available to train, the option to train them and the ability to promote equipped Units.
Modifiers and Effects[edit | edit source]
|War Unhappiness||Lose 1 war-unhappiness if you are at war and this structure is built.|
List Of Units[edit | edit source]
Units cost 25,000 coins and 5000 hammers to train and 5000 coins to revive.
- Towers sight range of you is halved while not in combat. When being in combat you will lose this ability and towers will shoot you again. Scout towers will also only scout you 50% of the time.
- Able to found a town. You will have a feather in your inventory that you will be able to found a town with.
- +1 Damage to structures.
List of Promotions[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - Max level: 5
- Gained 5% movement speed per level while outside combat
- Endurance - Max level: 1
- Increase regeneration outside Combat by 300%
- Regeneration - Max level: 2
- You regenerate 0.25 health per second per level
- Combo Strike - Max level: 1
- Every 5 attacks against the same person will increase the next attack by 3.
- Saboteur - Max level: 3
- Deal +1 damage per level against land defensive structures
- Assassin - Max level: 1
- Your first melee attack against someone while you’re not in combat will apply Poison I for 3 seconds against the enemy
- Bloodlust - Max level: 2
- Whenever an enemy with a unit dies within 20 blocks, receive regeneration I for 5 seconds per level
- Conqueror - Max level: 1
- Damaging a control block will give you Haste I for 5 seconds
- Juggernaut - Max level: 5
- Increases your armor by 1 per level, but reduces your melee damage by 1 per level
- Evasion - Max level: 5
- You will dodge a player attack every 9 hits, reducing 1 per level
- Sprinter - Max level: 1
- You lose 50% less food while sprinting
- Berserker - Max level: 1
- You deal and receive an extra 0.5 damage per 1.5 heart missing. Only works on melee weapons
- Battle Frenzy - Max level: 1
- You regenerate 100% faster in combat, but 50% slower outside combat
- Fast Recovery - Max level: 1
- Your respawn timer is reduced by 20%, but your armor is reduced by 1.
List Of Unit Exclusive Promotions[edit | edit source]
Archer[edit | edit source]
- Tainted Arrow - Max level: 1
- Every 10 arrow you will shoot an arrow that will slow down the target
Worker[edit | edit source]
- Labor - Max level: 3
- You have 10% per level chance to break a 3x3 area while breaking a stone block
- Hardened Tools - Max level: 2
- Your tools have a 10% chance per level to not lose any durability
- Adrenaline Rush - Max level: 2
- You have 5% per level chance when breaking a stone block to receive haste II for 3 seconds