Overview[edit | edit source]
The arrow tower is the fundamental defensive tower for towns. It is safe and cost effective, however it may not deter a large group of enemies. It can be defeated by enemies with a lot of time on their hands, since they could build tunnels and/or trenches towards the tower, shielding themselves from the arrows.
- Range: 100 Blocks
- Rate of Fire: 1 arrows per second
- Damage Dealt: 7 , deal true damage which ignore armor
- Fire Bomb Trade Goods Buff: increases damage of arrow towers by 100% and adds fire effect to arrows shot.
Advantages of the Arrow Tower[edit | edit source]
- Has a fast fire rate and is fairly accurate.
- Does moderate amounts of damage to players.
- Does not do any friendly fire damage.
Disadvantages of the Arrow Tower[edit | edit source]
- Only targets one player at a time.
- Cannot do damage through blocks, making tunnels and trenches effective against it.
Placement Considerations[edit | edit source]
When placed, the Arrow Tower's door will always face North.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|